ACADIA PARISH EVACUATION MAP
FEMA Flood Maps
Acadia Parish Evacuation Map
Adobe Reader is required for viewing online documents. You can download the latest free Adobe Reader by clicking on the icon.
Emergency Preparedness/Homeland Security
8:00 am to 4:30 pm;
Monday through Friday
- Central point for emergency planning within the Parish.
- Plans and participates in a myriad of emergency drills.
- Maintain and operate the Emergency Operations Center for use by officials during emergency situations.
- Works closely with local emergency organizations including the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), the Southwest Louisiana Hurricane Task Force, Governor's Office of Homeland Security , the American Red Cross, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- OHSEP is the central coordinating agency for all outside assistance in emergency situations [e.g. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the National Response Commission (NRC)].
- Continuing education in modern emergency management techniques, practices, and procedures.
- Public awareness of hazards through promotional campaigns, publications and speaking engagements.
- Administer floodplain management, junk, grass cutting, and condemnation ordinances.
- Enforce ordinance compliance with regard to health and safety, junk vehicles, junk items, garbage and trash, and condemnation of unsafe structures in Acadia Parish.
- Prepare studies, plans, ordinances, and conduct investigations as requested by the Police Jury and concerned citizens.
- Floodplain management for unincorporated areas.
- Administer Federal, State, and Local Grant Programs.
568 Northeast Court Circle
Crowley, Louisiana 70526
Post Office Box A
Crowley, Louisiana 70527-6001